Tag! You’re it!
I ran as fast as I could but the Housewife Down Under caught me, and now I’ve been tagged! Her blog is very direct, sometimes opinionated and always entertaining, you should check it out…
Now it’s your turn to run, because I’m coming after you. “Isn’t this fun?”
First up… The rules for playing blog tag.
- You must post the rules
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
- Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
- Tag (eleven) people with a link to your post
- Let them know they’ve been tagged
Here are the questions I’ve been given:
Do you like your middle name? It’s Elizabeth and yes, I like it but never use it.
What do you think would be the worst place in the world to live? Hmm… Thats a tough question. I wouldn’t want to offend anyone and you really don’t know a place before you’ve actually lived there, so I ‘ll answer, any country without my husband.
Are you a religious person? I’m a spiritual person who believes in God, but doesn’t go to church every Sunday.
Do you snore? I’ve never heard any complaints…
If you had a free hand to implement and enforce one political policy in your country, what would it be? You can only pick one! Well, Norway just so happens to be one of the richest countries in the world (thanks to oil). Most of the money is invested, donated or banked, while schools and hospitals are run on tight (sometimes strangled) budgets. I say loosen the purse strings, nothing is more important than schools and hospitals. Am I right?
Do you collect anything? I collect travel books from every where I go.
If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be? I would love to be able to draw or paint. It looks so relaxing and rewarding.
What’s a talent that you already have? I don’t have a special talent for anything, but if I put my mind to it, I can muddle through most things…
Whats the most disgusting thing you’ve ever eaten? And why did you eat it? When I was nine-years-old and visiting a school friend, her mother made me eat a cream cheese and jelly sandwich for lunch. I can still remember how hard it was to swallow but I was much to afraid to refuse it.
Early bird or night owl? Depends on what time of the year it is, early to bed in the winter, up late in the summer, but always up early in the morning.
What hobby of yours do you enjoy most? I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I love scrap-booking!
Here are my questions:
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
3. Have you ever picked up a hitchhiker?
4. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
5. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
6. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
7. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
8. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
9. What is your happiest childhood memory?
10. Why do you blog?
11. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
Here are the blogs I randomly choose: (sorry if I’ve forgotten, or am annoying anyone)