15 clues you’re in Norway
You know you’re in Norway When:
- Summer comes and goes on the same day.
- There is no such thing as bad weather, just not the right clothing.
- Frozen (Grandiosa) Pizza is the National dish.
- You only hear Swedish jokes at a party.
- There is no alcohol sold or served on Election Day.
- The most popular pastime is walking.
- No one you meet smiles or says hello.
- No two towns in the whole country talk with the same dialect.
- The most popular cheese is brown.
- Everyone has to pay for the National television station, whether you watch it or not.
- mayonnaise is sold in a bag.
- Things are only sold in small sizes.
- Everything shuts down in July, because everyone’s on vacation.
- You pay more for Norwegian oil here than anywhere else in the world.
- People can (hopefully) take a joke.