It’s been quite a year
My good friend, over at Crazy Train To Tinky Town has been kind enough to bestow a 2012 Blog of the Year Award on me… Thank you Dallas!
But am I worthy? That’s the thought I wrestled with all night, instead of sleeping…
I thought about all the hours I spent crying and cursing over my keyboard in the beginning before I got the hang of it. The frustration of trying to figure out what a widget was and all the times I begged my husband to help me learn how to use them. Hearing from one of my children that I spelled a word wrong and the guilt, every time I fell behind in reading posts.
I also remember the thrill I got the first time someone other than a family member left a comment on my blog. That person was Naomi, from Writing Between the Lines.
Lily, from One More Morning who writes the most beautiful poetry and leaves the sweetest comments.
Paula, from Stuff I Tell My Sister who has always been supportive and friendly.
Beth, from It’s a Whole New World who has also been a source of great support.
Debbie, From It’s All About Purple lives in my hometown and is a former classmate of mine. Her blog feels like home.
Robin, from Robin Coyle who always makes me laugh.
The conclusion I’ve come to is this… All bloggers deserve a Blog of the Year Award!
I guess I’ve already listed my nominations, so here are the rules:
- Select the blogs you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012 Award’.
- Write a post and tell about the blogs you have chosen and present them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page Blog of the 2012 Year Award and include these rules (do not alter the rules or the badges).
- Let the blogs you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the rules with them.
- You can now also join our Facebook page – click the link here Blog of the Year 2012 Award and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
- As a winner of the award please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award. Proudly display the award on your side bar and start collecting stars.