I’ve been nominated for my third blog award in three weeks! (now I know how Meryl Streep must feel)
This time I’ve been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award and the nomination comes from the talented and interesting expatlogue. A wonderfully written blog by an accidental expat in Canada. Thank you Aisha!
Leibster is a German word meaning dearest, and the award is given to up-and-coming bloggers with less than 200 followers. The rules to this award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top five picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Hope that the people you send the award to forward it to their five favorites bloggers and keep it going.
Now for the blogs I nominate for this prestigious award:
1. Robin Coyle – If you’re interested in writing this is a blog for you!
2. Sassy Sass – A full time mom, a sweet little girl + recipes = great blog.
3. suehealy - A writer, tutor and journalist worth following.
4. Laura Stanfill – A coffee-drinking novelist, reader and knitter I like to follow.
5. beforeiforget – Another fine writer who wonderfully covers it all.