The Versatile Blogger Award
I want to send out a big warm thank you to Zeta, an American Hermit Crab in Denmark. for the versatile blog award. Zeta’s blog is a charmingly delightful place to stop by for a cozy visit, good pictures, or a recipe. You have no idea how surprised and happy you’ve made me, Zeta. After weeks of struggling in the dashboard of my new blog, this is just the boost I needed.
The rules for the Versatile Blogger Award are as follows:
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Thank the person who gave you the award. Thats common curtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. Also common curtesy.
- Select (if you can) 15 other blogs/bloggers that you recently discovered or are following.
- Nominate those blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
I would love to nominate all the blogs I follow, because they all deserve this award. However, I see many of them have already been nominated by other bloggers. So without further ado, here are my lucky seven nominations:
1. Up-Rooted – Another American like myself doing the best she can in Norway.
2. Stories about my life, 92% true - Not too sappy nastalgia.
3. Hashi What? – Battling her way back from depression, this young girl is an inspiration.
4. Beforeiforget – Ms Katykins IS the versatile blogger!
5. Expatlogue – A place I simply love to visit.
6. Writing Between the Lines – Life from a writers point of view.
7. Momentum of Joy - Where Spirituality meets reality.
For all my blogger friends (you know who you are) and who aren’t on this list… There is another award to come in my next post!
Now for the seven things about myself:
I’m obsessed with Jane Austin and believe I could’ve very well been one of her main characters in a previous life.
I love green tea (especially with mint). I drink it ALL day long.
I wake up every morning and run to my kitchen to make fresh juice. I always use five different fruits and five different veggies…the greener the better.
I’m lazy. I hate to exercise, I’d rather lie on the sofa with a good book (or movie). With that said, I FORCE myself to the gym a couple times a week anyway.
I’ve had the same best friends for over forty years, even though we live on opposite sides of the pond.
For me writing is hard work!
I’m a hopeless romantic and will gladly read, or watch any love story.